Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bachelor Cooking Skills

This year, partly for school and partly for real life, Max is learning what I call "Bachelor Cooking Skills", because I want to raise a man who isn't helpless in the kitchen.  I hope he has a loving wife who cooks him delicious meals someday, but until that time I want him to feel competent in the kitchen.  To ease this transition into the kitchen, he's started with the more manly realm of...grill.



His grilled up some fine meals for us.  Steak's on the menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bachelor Cooking Skills

This year, partly for school and partly for real life, Max is learning what I call "Bachelor Cooking Skills", because I want to raise a man who isn't helpless in the kitchen.  I hope he has a loving wife who cooks him delicious meals someday, but until that time I want him to feel competent in the kitchen.  To ease this transition into the kitchen, he's started with the more manly realm of...grill.



His grilled up some fine meals for us.  Steak's on the menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...